Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let the frankening begin!

Woo hoo! My custom Franken Starter Kit from Girly Bits (http://girlybits.bigcartel.com) came today. Oh, I have been waiting for this! The kit comes with 3 bottles of suspension base, 1 empty bottle, and 9(!) different solvent resistant glitters that YOU get to choose. I mean how awesome is that? If you want to make yourself a custom color using the correct materials, this is the best way that I know of. I mean, just think of the possibilities with this:
Okay, I couldn't narrow it down to 9, so I got 12 instead. And I have an idea for a color that has been bouncing around in my head for weeks, so now that I have some supplies I can't wait to try it out and see if it is a combo that will work as a polish.

But that is for tomorrow or this weekend. Right now I am really excited about the possibilities, and I will let you know how it goes once I start mixing. Until then, everyone have a great day/night!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I can't wait to see what you come up with. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Blog looks great. You have inspired me to abandon my "man hands" and embrace girly fingers! ;) -RDP

    ReplyDelete