Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Nail Mail! and What's on your nails Wednesday


Yay, I love nail mail. Today I received a bottle of Dollish Polish's elusive Spectral Pup. It is the first I managed to snag from the This is Halloween collection (found here http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/category/this-is-halloween-collection), but I am still stalking the shop and working on getting some more. And as much as I would love to swatch this glow in the dark lovely, I am saving it for a prize in an upcoming fundraising raffle (more on that coming soon), so I can't swatch for you. But if I manage to snag another...  I can post a bottle shot though. I tried to get a good picture of it glowing, but that did not work out. 




And now for what I can share. I didn't get a chance to do anything for Try it on Tuesday, so I still have my First Day of Fall mani. I sponged OPI Sand on Your Own Feet, and Zoya Carrieann, Kalista and Meg over Zoya Coraline in random patterns.




I know the photos are not the best, and I had a bit of trouble with clean up, but I'm trying. (And of course as I write that I hear Yoda in my head, “No. Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.” Anyways…) The photo on the left is outside in indirect sunlight, and the one on the right was taken inside.

I was going for a changing leaves vibe, how do you think I did? Leave a comment to let me know your thoughts, and let me know what's on your nails for Wednesday.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment