Friday, October 19, 2012

Girly Bits' Cosmic Ocean

Greetings all.

Meh. I know today's post should be bat themed for the Halloween challenge, but I got my flu shot today. My arm is just too sore and I am feeling a little out of it, so I will try to attempt a bat mani tomorrow. :o( Instead I bring you Cosmic Ocean.

After looking at Bluey on my nails for more than a day, I decided I wanted to try something over it to give it a little more oomph. Going through my stash, I picked my bottle of Cosmic Ocean, which is a lovely duo-chrome that flashes blue, green and purple. I put two coats over the three coats of Bluey, and it turned it to a gorgeous tealish jade green that flashed to a beautiful royal blue. Cosmic Ocean also added a great, sparkly shimmer that added the depth I didn't really see from Bluey on its own.

Unfortunately as much as I tried I don't think I really captured a shot that does this color justice. But you tell me.

In the top photo I think the blue shows toward the outsides of my nails, and the second photo shows a nice line splitting the green and blue. As a side note, my hubby and I got new phones last week, and I have to say I am pretty impressed with the quality of these photos I took with mine.

Cosmic Ocean is part of the color shifting set from Girly Bits, and you can find it in her shop here. Shift Happens and Street Magic are the two color shifting polishes, and I would take a look at them too.

TTFN!

~ Jaclyn


*All products reviewed above were purchased by me, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment