Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin (The Nail Junkie)

This is my first polish from The Nail Junkie, and I like it a lot. I don't know if it is the angry pumpkin label that caught my attention, or if I was drawn to it because my dad used to call me Pumpkin, or what, but this is a great color. None of the other Halloween collections I was looking at had anything like it.

Pumpkin is a shimmery orange cream, with green hexes and fine green glitter throughout. This is two coats with no undies. I thought the coverage is good, and I really didn't need to layer it over a colored base. The glitters spread nicely, and if I did any fishing or placing it was minimal. It really isn't a hungry glitter, so I only used one layer of top coat, but I think next time I will use a coat of Gelous on top also to smooth it out a little more.
To me, Pumpkin is a perfect Fall color, especially for Halloween. The colors in it really do scream "PUMPKIN!", and I love it! The Nail Junkie's Halloween collection is still available along with some of her other collections in her shop, and I would go check them out if you haven't already.

Apple and Violet from The Nail Junkie are also two of the prizes in the Polishing Off Pancreatic Cancer raffle, and you can check out the most recent details for that here.

Have any of you gotten polishes from The Nail Junkie? Leave a comment and ell me about them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm wearing Pumpkin right now too. :) Love this post! Thanks for sharing! This color looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete