Monday, October 1, 2012

This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Day 1

This is the second nail art challenge I have ever attempted, and it is one I am kind of excited about. I figured since it isn't every day it shouldn't be too hard to get through. Famous last words, right?

As you probably noticed on the list, today's theme is Horror Movies. I went with the Scream mask. And a whole bunch of blood splatter. 


I attempted the spray bottle splatter I read about on Manicurator's page from another challenge, but I am not thrilled with how it came out for me. I think I need to work on the polish to thinner ratio, so if anyone has been successful with the technique and has any tips let me know.

Are you participating in any Halloween challenges? Send an email to lifetimesandlacquersoflilmoon@gmail.com and let me know where I can see your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment