Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TIOT - Pianos Filled with Flames

For once I actually did a "Try it on Tuesday" manicure and went through my stash for something brand new to show you. And I really don't know why I haven't worn this one yet. I loved it the moment I saw it in the shop, I ordered it immediately, I swooned when I took it out of the box, and then... I apparently put it away. SMH. What was I thinking to wait so long? I don't know about you, but I love sparkly things (as I think I mentioned previously...) and I love red, and this is both!

Pianos Filled with Flames is a berry red jelly with soooooooo much glitter. There are reds, oranges, pinks, and my favorite - the holo micro glitter. I like holos. A LOT. I swatched two coats with no undies, and since the glitter had the munchies I topped off with two coats of HK Girl.  And I couldn't decide which photo I liked more, so here are both.

I don't think either photo came out really true to the color. Both pictures show as pinkish berry red, but on my nails I think it looks a lot more like candy apples. I also couldn't get the camera to pick up the glitter that well. This polish sparkles! Hopefully I can get a photo in sunlight to give you a better idea of how fabulous this color is!

Pianos Filled with Flames is available in Pahlish's Etsy shop here. There are a bunch of other gorgeous polishes you should check out, especially if you love glitter bombs!

If anyone has suggestions for getting photos to stay truer to color please let me know.

TTFN!

~ Jaclyn


*All products mentioned above were purchased by me and all opinions are my own*

1 comment: