Monday, October 15, 2012

Zombies - This is Halloween Challenge Day 5

Today's theme is another one that had me struggling. I can't say that I am a zombie fan. I don't think I have watched any zombie movies, and I haven't watched shows like the walking dead, so I know my attempt probably isn't all that great for any zombie purists. But hey, I tried.
The zombie "flesh" is a base of 2 butter LONDONs - Bossy Boots with Dosh sponged over it. For the rest I used a mix of a bunch of polishes and some acrylics. I like the way the flesh came out, but as for the rest of it, meh. I think my index looks more alien than zombie, and I think my ring finger ended up with some pretty poofy hair. {sigh} Definitely not my best, but I think I am in the ballpark. If zombies play ball anyway.

Leave a comment and let me know how you think I did, and if you have seen any cool zombie manis let me know!

 :o)
~Jaclyn
*

No comments:

Post a Comment