Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quantum Leaf

Wow, I have been slacking. Sorry about that; ever since Sandy I just haven't really been feeling it, you know? But I sent out my first RAOKs today, and that got me excited to get back to posting.

For today I have KB Shimmer's Quantum Leaf. I was lucky enough to get this in a RAOK, which is great because it is a polish I wanted for a while. Ever since I saw Manicurator's swatch here. Now if only I could get my swatches to come out that good!
This is two coats with one coat of HK Girl on top, and no undies. It is just a great fall color. The base is golden autumn yellow, and then the gold, copper, orange and red hexes are like the changing colors of the leaves. I had a really hard time getting the photos to pick up the colors, Manicurator did a much better job than I did. I think next time I am going to layer it over yellow to try to get it to come across a little brighter on me. With my skin tone, in some lights this blended as if it was a nude.

Is Quantum Leaf in your collection? If not, you can find it in the KB Shimmer shop here.

Catch everyone later.
~ Jaclyn


*** All products mentioned above were either purchased by me or given to me as a gift, and all opinions are strictly my own.

4 comments:

  1. oh my. this really is a stunning autumn colour. i think it looks great with your skin tone, no problems at all with the photos you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :o) I love it as a fall color, it really does make me thing of changing leaves.

    ReplyDelete