Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 10

Hi everyone.

I know I missed a day in the challenge. Day 9 was supposed to be a gradient mani, but unfortunately we had a wake to go to so I didn't get a chance to do that mani. :-(

But the theme for today is inspired by a Christmas carol/song, and this is my attempt at a Jingle Bells manicure.

Originally  I wanted to do Silver Bells since that is probably my favorite Christmas song, but I don't have a silver polish that would work. (I know I know, I need to rectify that.) For the background I used two coats of ManGlaze Nawsome Sauce. The bells are OPI Sand on your own Feet, with black acrylic used to make the open parts of the bells. And the ribbon is Zoya Elisa. I need to work on painting bows. :o\

So, that is my Christmas carol mani. Check out the other Christmas song manis from the participants in the links below.

TTFN!
~ Jaclyn

Plump and Polished
Cat's Claws 
The Blahg

1 comment: