Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 11

And today's theme is... Christmas tree/presents.

I went with Christmas trees. I was going to use tape, but it was easier for me to freehand so my lines aren't completely straight, but I figure neither are Christmas trees. ;o)



I used three coats of Santa's Underpants (a white crelly with different sized red and green hexes, and larger white squares) from Two Birds One Store for the background, and one coat of Zoya Holly topped by three coats of Mistletoe Kisses with Prancer and Vixen (a dark green jelly with white hexes and red microglitter), also from Two Birds One Store. For the silver "star" on top of each, I fished out silver hexes from Are You Glistenin'? from Sephora by OPI.


Santa's Underpants went on great - the glitter is evenly dispersed in the polish and I did no fishing and very little placing. Mistletoe kisses is slightly thicker, but still manageable. The glitter is also well dispersed, but I had to do a little more placing of the hexes just because there are not as many as in Santa's Underpants. Both are from the Reindeer Gone Wild! collection, and both polishes are great. Santa's Underpants is still available in the store, so you can still get your hands on it.

I hope you like my attempt at trees, and check out the nail art from the other participants too!

TTFN!

~ Jaclyn

Plump and Polished
Cat's Claws 
The Blahg

3 comments:

  1. Hello!!!! I wanted to let you know that I am nominating you for a Liebster Award! I was recently nominated and I think your site is so cute. I love your holiday spirit. It looks awesome and I can't wait to see more posts. You can find more details under my "Liebster Award Nomination" post on colormsocrazy.blogspot.com!! Congrats and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete