Aaaand today's theme for Plump and Polished's challenge is, a tape mani. I have done a couple of these before, but with this one I learned an important lesson - make sure the bottom coats are completely dry. Silly me thought they were, but they weren't, and when I lifted the tape it pulled at some of the polish. Doh! I still think they didn't come out too bad though.
Now that I got some striping tape (and you have NO idea how excited I was about that!) I think I can go a little more detailed with my next tape mani. And if you have any tips, pleeeeease let me know, and you can check out the other participants tape manis in the links to their blogs below!