Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 8

The theme for today is Inspired by a Holiday Book/Character. My favorite Christmas book is also my favorite movie - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer! I still watch the 1964 stop motion animation version every year. I mean, it's a classic! 

Here are Rudolph and three of his fellow reindeer, based on a reindeer tutorial from  nuthin' but a nail thing.



For the base I used F4 Polish's Rockettes over SH White On. The reindeer are Revlon Hot for Chocolate, their eyes are White On and Zoya Raven. Raven is also the other reindeer's noses, and Zoya Nidhi is Rudolph's shiny nose!

I hope you got a kick out of my Rudolph mani. :o)  Check out the other character manis from the other participants:

Plump and Polished
Cat's Claws 
The Blahg

And remember, you are welcome to join in!

TTFN everyone!
~ Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment