Thursday, December 6, 2012

NOTD - V Gap Mani

Tonight I did my manicure for my holiday party tomorrow. I knew I wanted to use gray/silver and purple, and I wanted to do something different from a regular french mani, so he hubby pointed to a photo in the Google search and said "Do that." So I did my first ever V gap.

I used two coats of butter LONDON Dodgy Barnett as the base. It is a little on the thin side, but the opacity was good at two coats. It is a holographic silver-gray, and I am liking it a bit more than CC Harp On It just because it is so much more sparkly. After that dried completely (unlike my tape mani from yesterday) I taped off my Vs and used a slightly thick coat of Zoya Suri. And after some minor touch ups I used a coat of HK Girl to top it off.

I know I didn't use colors most people would for a holiday party, but sometimes I like to be different. Have any of you done manis for a holiday party? Feel free to share what you did for yours. :o)

Ciao for now!
~ Jaclyn

*** All products mentioned above were purchased by me and all opinions of the products are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment