Sunday, January 13, 2013

Apologies...

...are in order. I haven't been blogging because I have been caught up in a few other things lately. Mainly having a house guest for a few weeks, and knitting. I started knitting a few Christmas presents and haven't really stopped, so I have been doing  a bit more purling than polishing. I do not knit much in the warmer months and nail polish and nail art becomes my main thing then, but when it is cooler out I tend to pick up my needles more. I have been kicking around the idea of working that into the blog since knitting and polish are my two main hobbies. Kind of like Lilmoon's Polishes & Purls.

So... thoughts? Please, let me know if that is something you would be at all interested in seeing on the blog too. Your feedback will help me figure some of this out so I would really appreciate it.

Hopefully I will find something to inspire me and have some nifty nail art for you soon. Until then, I hope all of you stay warm (at least those of you who live where it gets cold) and that your polish flows freely!

~ Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. I think you should do it! I love seeing other hobbies on blogs!

    ReplyDelete