Friday, February 8, 2013

F4 Polish's Mrs. Mouse

I don't know why, but I had hard time finding blog posts/swatch pics of Mrs. Mouse, other than a great one from Manicurator here. I like this color a lot, and am really grateful Adventures in Polishland is so awesome and gifted Mrs. Mouse to me. :o)

Mrs. Mouse is a clear base with black and white hexes, and red micro glitter. There is plenty of each in the bottle and I did not have to do any fishing. It applied great, not too thick and not too thin, and I think two coats was just right as a topper. I wanted a neutral that wouldn't blend too much with the white hexes, so I used two coats of Zoya Dove for undies. And as usual I used HK Girl on top.


I love it. I have always liked the combination of black, white and red, and I think Mrs. Mouse is a great use of that color scheme.

At the moment, I don't see Mrs. Mouse in F4 Polish's Etsy store on her own, but she is available as part of the Magical Mouse Collection. You can also follow F4 on their Facebook page to get updates on releases and sales, and to see more swatches.

Do you have Mrs. Mouse? I would love to see more of her, so if you have mani pics using her let me know!

Later gators.
~ Jaclyn


***The products mentioned in this post were either purchased by me or gifted to me for personal use, and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment