Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mardi Gras Tape Manicure

Hiya everyone.

Since today is Fat Tuesday, the last day of indulgence before somberness(?) of Lent, I decided to do a manicure using the traditional purple, green and gold to celebrate Mardi Gras.



Unfortunately I had been spending time planning a Valentine's Day mani, and I completely forgot about Fat Tuesday/Mardi Gras until I was about to start the VD mani. So I went with a simple tape mani, and I used Zoya Sury and Holly, and a-england Holy Grail (limited edition) for my purple, green and gold. Unfortunately since the gold glitter is so fine I had some issues with clean up, and I am still working on my tape mani skills, but overall I really like it. And I hope you do too.

Laters all. :o)

~Jaclyn

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color combination & the tape design!

    ReplyDelete