Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NotD - Pahlish Train Underwater

This week is an indie theme, so my mani today is Pahlish's Train Underwater. I like my Pahlish polishes a lot, as you may be able to tell by my Pianos Filled with Flames mani here and Polishing Off PC mani here.

Train Underwater is a dark blue jelly with pink, purple and holo micro glitter, and turquoise hexes. This is two coats over Zoya Kristen for undies, and I topped it with one kind of thick coat of HK Girl (and I learned HKG and TU do not play nicely together on me and I ended up with a tiny bit of shrinkage).
Indoor light, slightly blurry to try and show sparkle

Flash
The polish is showing a more royal blue than navy base since Kristen is a grayish blue, but it is darker in te bottle.
It really is so much more sparkly than my camera could capture; I don't think any of these pictures really do it justice. I think Train Underwater is a polish you really need to see IRL to get the full effect, and it is available in Pahlish's Etsy shop. Along with a bunch of other great polishes. Like Pianos Filled with Flames.

Aaaand, that's all I've got at the moment, so toodles everyone.

~ Jaclyn


***All products listed were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment