Sunday, February 17, 2013

OPI Can't Find My Czechbook

Heya everybody.

Today I have my first post with a polish from OPI's Euro Centrale collection, Can't Find My Czezhbook. It wasn't a color in the collection that I was originally planning on getting, but my husband really liked it so I picked it up with my original picks at Ulta.

CFMC is a slightly aquaish robin's egg blue creme, and the color is a bit more dusty IRL than it photographs. For my swatches I used two coats with one coat of HK Girl on top. The formula was a pretty good consistency, but there was a little streakiness that evened out with the second coat.
 
Direct sunlight
Indoor sunlight

Indoor artificial light
Since photos of CFMC show the color differently depending on the lighting, I wanted to show you how it looks in various lights. The last photo, taken inside in artificial light, shows the slight dusty quality of the color the best.

Overall I like Can't Find My Czechbook quite a bit, and I think it is a color that would look good on pretty much everyone. If you didn't think you wanted it originally I would take another look. :o)

~ Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment