Wednesday, March 20, 2013

And the winner is...

I just have to say I think everyone did a fabulous job. Fresh Coat of Paint's watercolor mani is much better than any I have ever done and the gold flakes set off the greens really well. The free-hand nail designs from JessiGeeWhiz and Spicey'z Nails are fantastic, and Rachos Nail Love's caviar bead shamrock is a great use of a different material and something I wouldn't have thought of doing.

But the judges have spoken, and winner of the complete Sugar Rush collection from Sinful Colors is... Spicey'z Nails! Please email me at lifetimesandlacquersoflilmoon@gmail.com with your address so I can send your prize.

All of the lovely ladies who entered deserve a round of applause, both for their work and for having the guts to enter a nail art contest. (Trust me, if you have never entered one it takes some guts to put your work out there.) So let's give them all a hand!

A big thanks to all of you for participating, and I hope to see all of you again for the next contest. :o)

Laters!
~ Jaclyn

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Thank You!!!! I truly appreciate it!!...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so Much! I truly appreciate it!!....=)
    Looking forward to entering more contests!...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! Thank You!!!! I truly appreciate it!!...=)

    ReplyDelete