Friday, March 1, 2013

Nail Art Contest for Saint Patrick's Day


Greetings all!

I don't have any swatches for you today, but I do have a big announcement for you - I've decided to host a nail art contest and the theme is St. Patrick's Day!

The deets:

*         Everyone is allowed to participate - bloggers, non-bloggers, newbies, professionals, everyone. 

*        All entries must be your own work, done by you, on your own nails. ***EDIT - While the mani you send in does need to be one that you did, it is okay if you did not do it on your nails.

*       The designs should be your interpretation of/inspired by St. Patrick's Day. Stamping is allowed but please be as creative with it as you can. Acrylic paints are ok, but should not be more than 50% of your design. Decals, stickers, Fimo, and anything else with a pre-made design is not allowed.

*        There is one entry per person. If you want to change your submission you may, but only the last one will be shown.

*        Please include a couple of sentences explaining the inspiration behind your design for me to use as a caption for your photo.

*        Entry photos should be emailed to lifetimesandlacquersoflilmoon@gmail.com (the subject should be St. Pats Nail Art Contest) between now and March 17th at 11.59PM EST; entries received after that will not count. I will do my best to have all of the entries posted here on March 18th.

*        The contest is open internationally, BUT with all of the shipping restrictions and problems going on, I will only send the prize to an address in the United States. To be eligible to receive the prize you must provide a US address if you are chosen.

 *     The contest winner will be chosen by a group of judges from outside of the NP community and announced here on March 20th.

Oh, yes, and the prize! The winner that the judges select is going to receive the complete Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection - Sugar N Spice, Cotton Candy, Orange Cream, Unicorn, Sweet Nothing, Sugar Rush, Candy Coated and Sweet Tooth!


I was just starting to get into polish last Spring, so I wasn't around for any of the awesome St. Paddy's day manicures and I want to see everyone's this year. Amaze me people! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  :o)

Jaclyn

1 comment: