Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Reader's Choice Mani #1

The first reader's choice  mani I did is Junebug679's suggestion -  butter LONDON Bluey topped with Festival of Lights from Amy's Nail Boutique.

I used three coats of Bluey (you can see my previous post on it here) and one coat of Festival of Lights, and I topped it with one coat of HK Girl.




As usual my camera did not want to capture the gorgeous holo glitter in FoL, and the indoor light does not show the blue accurately either. I did get an outdoor shot with better color representation but I have to add that later since I am having upload issues. :o(

Overall I like this combo quite a bit. Thanks Junebug679! Next up will be Steph's suggestion of green with gold flake.

Until then, everyone keep calm and polish on. :o)

Jaclyn



*** UPDATE***
 I was finally able to get the other photo uploaded. This was taken outside in indirect natural light. I still was not able to capture the holo effects but this photo is more color accurate.

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete