Saturday, April 13, 2013

Light It Up Blue manicure #2


Hi all.

Today I have another manicure I did to Light It Up Blue to show you. Just don't mind my hangnails, my cuticles aren't to happy lately. :o(



I used OPI I Saw…You Saw…We Saw…Warsaw for the base color. It is a deep, midnight navy blue
créme from the Euro Centrale collection. I didn't have issues with application; the formula was great and two coats was perfect. The only downside I found is that clean up is not easy. It didn't stain my nails, but I had a bit of trouble getting it off my skin.

For the flowers I dotted on Zoya Blu and Creamy. It was actually my first dot flower attempt and I like how it came out. If you haven’t done much nail art, a dotticure is usually pretty easy and you don’t need fancy dotting tools to do it, so it can be a good thing to try when starting out.

In other news, I am finally on Instagram, so look for lilmoon24ny to follow me!

Laters all.

~ Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment