Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Nail of the Day- Tanzanite Truth

Hey everyone.

Today I have for you rather picture-heavy post with another polish from Lynnderella's Talismans and Birthstones collection - Tanzanite Truth. This particular birthstone is my dear hubby's, which is why I got this color. And I am really happy I did.

Here one coat of the glittery beauty over Zoya Julie, with OPI DS Magic, and all topped with two coats of SV.










I said it was going to by photo heavy. I wanted to show the polish in different lighting so you could get a good idea of how she looks. Tanzanite Truth is a gorgeous mix of different shapes of violet, blue, and purple glitters in a shimmery base. If you love purple, this is a polish you should get your hands on, and you can purchase it at Lynnderella Lacquers, and you can check out more of the collection (as well as other polishes) on Lynnderella's webpage.

And on that note, g'night all!

~ Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment